To rent the apartment has a pleasant and unforgettable memories of your stay in Wrocław , all our guests , please read the rules .
I. General Provisions
Regulations define the conditions of reservation and rental of accommodation of the site www.royalapartments.wroclaw.pl . The reservation is considered to reading and accepting the provisions of the Regulations. Making a booking is also the conclusion of the lease accommodation between the Royal Apartments and the Client on the terms set out in the regulations and price list.
The owner of www.royalapartments.pl is :
Partner Peter Kurachowski
ul. Inowrocławska 17/22,
II. To make your reservation and payment rules
- Reservations can be made on-line on the website www.royalapartments.pl , completing the Booking Form provided for the selected property. Reservations require a deposit of 30 % of booking value .
- Confirmation of booking is sent to the e - mail client , which will be placed on your bank account .
- Advance payment should be paid within 72 hours from the time of making the reservation . Failure to pay within this time limit is waived by the lease.
- After booking and advance payment , customer will receive an e -mail approving or electronic booking voucher with all the information necessary for their stay , especially with contact details for the person who is responsible for handing the keys .
- Upon arrival, the customer is required to pay the remaining amount for the booking of the person responsible for handing the keys.
- Reservations started is not reduced. After check in the Customer is obliged to pay for the whole book .
- In any case, all fees paid and the account of the Lessor must take place prior to the rented premises at the disposal of the customer.
- In case of cancellation of lease prepayment is not refundable.
- For additional services not covered by the reservation , payment shall be made when ordering additional services. Payment can be made by cash or credit card.
- The costs borne by bank transfer in full the Customer.
- Settle credit card and e- transfer is carried out Dotpay .
III. Changes to the reservation
- The customer has the right to change the reservation date , renewal or change in the number of persons , provided that the change is made at least 7 days before the initial date of booking . The customer shall inform by phone or email Royal Apartments on the scope of changes that would make. Royal Apartments reserves the right to refuse to make changes in the contract , if the objective reasons this is not possible . In the event of cancellation due to lack of possible changes in the conditions of the lease agreement the Customer is not entitled to reimbursement of the advance.
- If you select a new deadline of the more expensive season is required to pay the difference in price paid to the person responsible for handing the keys for the entire stay on arrival.
- Customer may transfer to another person all the rights to their book entitlements, if the new person accepts all resulting from the reservation duties. In this situation, you should immediately inform the Lessor to change the reserving customer , giving details of the person who will assume the rights and obligations arising from the contract .
IV. Book " Last Minute "
- Book 'Last Minute' means a booking , the arrival date falls within the next 5 days ( counting from the day of arrival ) . For reservations "Last Minute" deposit is not required . Upon arrival, the customer is obliged to pay the entire amount to the person responsible for handing the keys . Reservation "Last Minute" made by filling out and send the reservation form on the website www.royalapartments.pl . After making a reservation , it is necessary to make a phone call to confirm within two hours from the time it was made (or, in the case of booking after hours. 22:00 Polish time until 10:00 the following day) . Telephone number for you to confirm your reservation is +48 607 401 203 No telephone reservation confirmation on the dates specified above cancels the reservation .
- With Last-minute promotions to confirm your booking by the Client need to provide your credit card details : name, card number and expiration date . At the time of booking card is not charged with the amount for the stay. Payment shall be made on arrival. If you make a reservation and do not take advantage of the holiday card will be charged the amount of the reservation.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances , the consequences of which can not be eliminated by usual means , the Royal Apartments reserves the right to offer the Customer Facility similar to the one originally booked . Royal Apartments has the right , in case of events of force majeure withdraw from the contract . This also applies to cases in which the personal safety of the client or his property , for reasons beyond the control of the Royal Apartments, do not be guaranteed . The amounts paid by the Client shall be immediately refunded, minus the amounts due for services already rendered .
- If for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor premises , to arrive not take place or stay is delayed or shortened ( transportation difficulties , strikes , personal reasons , ) The customer is obliged to pay the amount due for the rental shown on an e- mail approving the reservation or voucher.
- Lessor shall not be liable for delays in access to the reservation system for reasons beyond the control of the Lessor. Lessor may suspend access to the site www.royalapartments.pl the period necessary to eliminate the issues.
VI. Terms and range of rental apartments
- The agreement concluded between the Royal Apartments and the customer only covers the rental of the apartment. Travel arrangements and time organization are the sole responsibility of the customer. The rental price includes charges for utilities ( gas, electricity , water) and final cleaning. The owner will not charge any extra fees beyond those indicated on the website of the object , with the exception of charges for the stay with a pet fee for a possible transfer , rent a parking space or access to the Internet.
- The minimum rental period is one day . Not applicable: long weekends , Christmas and New Year period and holidays in Lower Silesia .
- Royal Apartments reserves the right to change the booked apartment , offering a suite of the same or higher standard .
- You can purchase additional options concierge services . These services can be ordered by calling +48 607 401 Landlord 203
- On request, issue bills and VAT invoice.
VII. Customer Responsibilities and accommodation
- Check should be made at a time agreed with the person responsible for handing the keys . The customer is obliged to inform the person at the latest the day before the arrival of their estimated time of receipt of the keys.
- Accommodation occurs after hours. 14.00 on the day of arrival and ends for hours. 11.00 on day of departure , unless otherwise agreed with the person responsible for handing the keys . If you can not arrive at a specified time, Customer shall immediately notify by telephone the person responsible for handing the keys.
- Upon receiving the keys to the Premises Client shows proof of identity.
- Number of people who live in the facility is limited to specified on the reports tab . The customer is obliged to inform the Royal Apartments telephone or electronically of any change in this number. If you exceed this number, the owner has the right to charge for each additional person , or terminate the contract with immediate effect without the return previously filed charges.
- The customer is obliged to immediately inform the person responsible for handing the keys of any damage or missing items on the premises and to report any damage caused during your stay. In the case of causing damage to the facility customer is obliged to pay compensation in fully covering losses incurred no later than the day of departure in cash at the hands of the owner or person responsible for the keys. The owner of the damaged property determines the method of compensation.
- The apartment is non- movement of furniture without the consent of the owner.
- If you lose the keys to the apartment guests are required to pay a fee in the amount of 300 zł .
- The apartment is non smoking (otherwise the monetary penalty in the amount of 500 zł ) .
- Customers are required to maintain the property in the same condition and to maintain the principles of good neighborliness, and in particular to respect the quiet hours from 22.00 to 6.00 . Organizing all kinds of events in the apartment is illegal ( breaking the rules may result in a penalty of 1,000 zł ) .
- Guests are required to leave the washed dishes and kitchen utensils and take out the rubbish before leaving the apartment , as such activities are not included in the final cleaning .
- The customer has to pay particular attention to proper operation of valves for water , gas and electrical appliances. Due to fire protection, the Customer may not use any equipment powered by electricity , equipment constituting the Premises except for computers , shavers , hair dryers .
- Each time you exit the hotel, you must close all windows and close all the locks on the premises , which received the keys.
- Please do not leave valuables in the building - the owner is not liable for their loss or destruction .
- Customer may use the Premises only for residential purposes and can not sub-lease without the consent of the Lessor.
- Internal rules for the use of the Premises may be more fully described in the regulations applicable to the Premises .
VIII. Change in prices
Royal Apartments reserves the right to change the prices in the selected periods.
IX. child's stay
Children under the age of 5 (one per two adults ) , sleeping with adults or in their own bed and not requiring bed does not incur any charges for the stay . When booking, the Booking Form must select the number of people not having such a child , but only in the " Comments" should be given its age. Other children pay the normal price .
Royal Apartments does not allow pets in rented apartments .
Making the booking on www.royalapartments.pl , Client hereby agrees to put his personal data in a database Lessor is responsible for the reservation. The data will be processed solely for the purpose of booking , to facilitate further reservations and for marketing purposes in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data . The Client has the right to access their personal data and their updates.
XII. Applicable Law
The law applicable to disputes between the owner and the customer is the Polish law . Disputes shall be settled by the court competent for the Royal Apartments .